Canopy Glass Fabrication
A full selection of clear, low-iron, acid-etched and tinted glass substrates are available to be heat-treated and laminated for your application. Laminated glass is available with Trosifol® SentryGlas® structural interlayer. SentryGlas® interlayer is recommended for exposed-edge applications. The interlayer offers the unparalleled advantages of improved clarity, increased structural integrity and better edge stability over that of PVB. A five-year warranty on edge stability for SentryGlas® interlayer is available on a project basis. A translucent white interlayer or ceramic frit silk-screened pattern can be used to reduce both glare and the appearance of dirt on the canopy surface. Heat-soaking also is available to help minimize spontaneous breakage due to nickel sulfide inclusions.
- Clear, Low-Iron and Tinted Glass
- Acid-Etched Glass
- Ceramic Frit Silk-Screened Patterns
- Laminated Glass with Trosifol® SentryGlas® ionoplast interlayer produced by Kuraray. Structural Interlayer (.060”–.100”)
- Clear and Translucent White interlayers are available for laminated glass
- Heat-Soak Testing
* Call for product applications and availability.
** Laminated glass is highly recommended for overhead glazing.
Canopy Hardware and Engineering:
- Surface disc or countersunk rotules
- Variety of spider fittings and spring plates
- Shop drawings
- Engineering support
An extensive variety of rotules and spider-fitting hardware are available based upon the canopy application. Invisiwall® Point-Supported Canopies can be engineered to integrate All-Glass Doors seamlessly with the canopy. To view details of our hardware options view page 14 of our Invisiwall Glass Systems brochure.